- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocols for Real Estate Licensees During Phase Two
- Statement by Real Estate Board of New York President James Whelan Regarding the Repeal of 50-A
- Legal Line Question: Reporting Commissions and Days Worked While Collecting Unemployment Insurance
- The Real Estate Board of New York, 32BJ SEIU and The Realty Advisory Board Issue Joint, Industrywide Guidelines for Safety in Market-Rate Residential Buildings as New York City Begins New York Forward
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own 凯发国际网络平台网址home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying 凯发国际网络平台网址homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate
View our full online curriculum here
- JUN 24Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 1Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- JUL 2Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights
- JUL 6Tenants' Rights and You 2.5hrs.
- JUL 14Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- JUL 15Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUL 22Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 29Residential Broker Insight Intensive 2hrs.
- AUG 10Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- AUG 12Fair Housing 3hrs.
- AUG 13Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- AUG 19Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- JUN 24VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- JUN 24VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee
- JUN 25VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee
- JUN 30VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee
- JUN 30WEBINAR: Paycheck Protection Program - How to Gain Forgiveness
- JUN 30WEBINAR: CBRS, Connectivity, and Technology Infrastructure
- JUN 30VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- JUL 8Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- JUL 8VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee
- JUL 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JUL 2176th Annual Sales Brokers Most Ingenious Deal of the Year July 2020
- AUG 5Virtual Residential Ethics Course
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.